Monday, June 20, 2011

Cabin Fever

Working from home is not always the treat those sitting at a desk from 9-5 imagine it would be.  Yes the hours are better, I rarely wear anything but sweatpants and am lucky enough to own a Keurig.  So, it is do-able.
Survival Kit
My muscles tighten as I walk into my bedroom. Work computer on the desk, cords and wires everywhere and very little space to maneuver. My natural inclination is to then, exit the bedroom and search for a place to relax...to the living room!
California's Worst Enemy
But the thought of sitting on a black leather couch in 100 degree weather makes me sick to my stomach.  Then to the kitchen for a glass of water, only to find dishes piled up and the Brita filter is empty.

Cabin Fever has set in, but when night rolls around, and I am finally free from my techno-work-den, I am desperate to get out!
Gateway to Freedom
But don't fret my invisible readers, it is Monday after all.
And Monday is PING PONG NIGHT.

(More to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment